I N T E R O F F I C E   M E M O R A N D U M

                                        Date:     16-Sep-1992 03:33pm DST
                                        From:     Corinne H. Smith
                                                  CHSMITH
                                        Dept:     Audio Visual Services
                                        Tel No:   (814) 863-3104

TO:  Remote Network Mail User             ( _IN%SCREEN-L@UA1VM )

Subject: Looking for title

I've got one of those "Gee, I wish I knew what the title of
that movie was" requests.  I hope someone out there recognizes
this plot and can help me!

Back in the early 1970s when I was in high school, we used to
have "Christmas movies" right before Christmas vacation.
(We even got to see _African Queen_ that way!)  Anyway, one
year the movie was about two boys who were in the Vienna Boys
Choir.  The plot as I remember it was a simple one, and one
of the main characters eventually had to leave the choir
because his voice was changing.  Does this sound familiar
to anyone?  I have absolutely no idea what the title could
be.  I thought it was a feature film, but maybe it isn't.
And it must be pre-1970.

Now that I'm in this film/video search business, I thought
I could find this film listed somewhere.  Of course, it
helps to have the title....

Corinne
Penn State Audio-Visual Services