Dear Harriet Margolis,
Someone has surely answered your request for information about making still
photos from video images, but if no one has, I will try to get the name of the
machine that does this (we have one here at the Annenberg School for Communica-
tion).  It is very possible to do it, the resolution isn't superb, but you
can make as many stills as you want from videos.  I will also check on
copyright issues.  I would give the information to you now but the person in
charge of the machine seems to be out.  Will contact you later.
Susan G. Williamson
Librarian at Annenberg