More accurate info. regarding my previous question about Mickey
           Mouse shorts.  We are librarians and have odd habits and idio-
           syncratic meanings.  Basically, the question is, were Mickey
           Mouse shorts a group of items carrying a similar or identical
           additional title, or are they referred to in the literature as
           a series (e.g. Mickey Mouse cartoons, Mickey Mouse series)
           because it is simply a convenient way to talk about them?

           Still confused? At least I'm not asking about Mickey
           Mouse's gloves.  But seriously folks, anyone have a bright
           idea?  Kate Bowers, Motion Picture Division, Library of
           Congress
           internet: [log in to unmask]