Those of you who are interested in animation may like to know
about a publication that I am editing: Animation Journal.
Animation Journal is the only scholarly journal devoted to
animation, with research representing the diversity of its
production techniques and national origins.

In the fall issue:
"Resistance and Subversion in Animated Films of the Nazi Era" by
William Moritz, "Development of the Animated TV Commercial in the
1940s" by Karl Cohen, "Disney and Postmodern Politics" by Harry
Benshoff, reviews of recent animation literature and more.

In case you are interested, here are the rates for one year (2 issues):
              California   Other states    Canada/Mexico     Other Countries
Individual      $21.55         $20              $25                $30
Institution     $43.10         $40              $45                $50

Send a check or money order, in U.S. currency, made out to AJ Press, to:

Subscriptions/Animation Journal
AJ Press
2011 Kingsboro Circle
Tustin, CA 92680-6733

For more information, you can write to me:
Maureen Furniss, editor
Animation Journal
Critical Studies/School of Cinema-TV
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, CA 90089-2211

or call (310) 838-6181

Also, feel free to contact me by e-mail if you have any questions related
to the journal or otherwise.

Maureen Furniss