On Fri, 10 Apr 1992 12:34:50 CDT Buryl Woodard said:
>I haven't seen Wayne's World yet, and would like a couple of questions
>answered from someone who has seen it...if anyone.
>
>First, is it as full of innuendo as the SNL skits? I mean, can you take a loved
>one to see it without her getting highly offended and making your life a living
>Hell for the next few months??

Wayne's World is banal, but it's not painful. Anyone who can survive
a currnet episode of SNL can take it. It's a little goofy in spots.

>Second, does it take place in the 70's or today? Bohemian Rhapsody makes me
>wonder. Just curious.

Today. I suppose it's just sheer timing that the movie was released
so soon after Freddie Mercury's death. Then again, we all could be back
in the 70s. Bohemian Rhapsody is in Billboard's top five singles.

----------
      A squash blossom dies, I feel withered as if a
           stained
      zucchini.
                                             --A.R. Ammons
||                          Andrew Vernon                             ||
||   Making the world a better place, one Macintosh at a time...      ||
|| BITNET: AVERNON1@UA1VM             Internet: [log in to unmask] ||
|| The University of Alabama College of Communication, Tuscaloosa, AL ||