I haven't seen Wayne's World yet, and would like a couple of questions
answered from someone who has seen it...if anyone.

First, is it as full of innuendo as the SNL skits? I mean, can you take a loved
one to see it without her getting highly offended and making your life a living
Hell for the next few months??

Second, does it take place in the 70's or today? Bohemian Rhapsody makes me
wonder. Just curious.

                                                 Later,
                                                  B. Woodard

"I am not on drugs...I AM drugs..." --- Salvador Dali