Andrea said:

>Also I too don't know who Bill Hupe is and would like to get a copy.
>(Heck at the rate we're going between us all we might be able to
>come up with our own fairly respectible zine list.)

        Bill Hupe and Peg Kennedy
        Footrot Flats
        916 Lamb Rd.
        Mason MI 48854-9445

Their list is the longest one I've seen and includes QL, ST, B7, and everything
else. They also put out a list of used zines they have for sale. Send an SASE.
Looking over the Feb list (the most recent one I have) last night, I saw a
lot of crossovers.

Another good source is The Monthly but I forgot the address and will have to
post it tomorrow.

I also have several addresses for zine editors (as opposed to zine lists) if
anyone is interested. All of them edit B7 zines, but most of them also work on
ST and other series.

I'm sorry to learn Datazine is gone, but now I know why I didn't get an answer
from them...

Andrea: thanks for posting the Jenkins citation.

                        Sue