>From: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Researching fandom Andrea (and interested others)--the QL crossover I
> have is QUANTUM TREK,
> subtitled "Star Trek: The Nestles Generation  Episode 69  'Where No Man Has Le
   aped Before.'"  I
> *think* I downloaded it from a public BBS in Mpls this summer,
> but have it in hard copy only now--with no author or date given. It's only
> about 4 pgs, so if you e-mail your address to me ([log in to unmask]) I can
> snail-mail a copy.

D.,

I like the discussion you have going on there, but could
you possibly keep the subject lines for it to somewhat _less_
than 7 lines? Maybe a line or so?

That way my mailer wouldn't get messed up, and I'm sure other
people would appreciate it as well.

Thanks.

Christian.
--
(if you are looking for the bilder deepen your ear on the movietone!) FW 062.08
------ Christian Taube -- [log in to unmask] + [log in to unmask] ------