Aaron Dickey writes:

> I think the problem is just that you're researching a subject that most
> people don't know enough about or care enough about to respond.  For
> example, I watch QL sometimes myself, but certainly not often enough that
> I could name 10 favorite episodes.  QL isn't like, say, Star Trek in that
> a large number of people get deeply involved with the show.  Most people
> just watch an episode of QL and move on.
>
> Have you been posting to the most relevant groups, i.e. rec.arts.tv,
> the scifi groups, etc?  You might scan the Internet List-of-Lists to find
> what groups would be most interested in responding.
>
> Good luck...
>
> --Aaron

Actually, what I have been discovering is that there is a strong fan
following of QL, and there have been times on rec.arts.tv. that the
activity has gotten so heavy that a call for a alt group or a
rec.arts.tv.ql has been called for.  I've definitely posted to the
appropriate groups, but I haven't searched the list of lists for
additional places to post. Thanks for that suggestion.

Cheers:
andrea

Andrea MacDonald
[log in to unmask] (Internet)