Rock video fans:
I am using Michael Jackson's video "Black or White" for a popular
culture class, and need a little background material on it.  Did John
Landis direct it?  Has anyone seen any interesting articles on it in
any magazines or newspapers?  I find it very rich with references
for use in popular culture contexts, for film courses, or cultural
studies.  I especially like the reference to Eddie Van Halen in the
first part.  They show an Eddie Van Halen model guitar advertised
in many music magazines, which is played by Mac.  Eddie did the
guitar solo on Thriller, but I heard Slash did the one on Black or
White.  Was it a wave or kick?
Bert Deivert