Anyone out there know if there's a viewable copy of any of the following
movies somewhere not too far from Princeton, NJ:

Black Legion (1936)
Legion of Terror (1936)
Red Salute (1937 . . . I think)

None of them have been released on vhs and the Library of Congress does not
have either of the first two (I'm not sure about Red Salute . . .)

(By the way, if any of you know of copies that are of questionable legality
vis a vis copyright laws, I am only interested in viewing it for my own
work and _please_, if you want to send any such info to me, do so to my
e-mail address and not over the list . . .)

-- Ben Alpers ([log in to unmask])