I'm not sure why, but a couple of messages destined for SCREEN-L have
been sent to me, personally, as error messages.  One such message
follows.

I'll have to set one of our computer detectives on the trail of the
problem...

--Jeremy (SCREEN-L Coordinator)

Micheal (et al):

        At last, I can contribute to the discussion!  One of the most memorable
films I've ever seen is the Academy Award-winning _Best Boy_ by Ira Wohl.
Granted, it's not "pop" media, but as an element in a course in disability, it
is (at least to me) a heart-wrenching HONEST presentation of a human being who
is mentally disabled.  Its most powerful message is that despite this man's
mental dysfunction, he is, above all, another human being.

        It would be powerful course material.

Joseph Ebert