On Mon, 25 Mar 91 23:20:40 EST J. D. Stahl said:
>Many thanks for the information.  I will write to Cinemathique Ontario.
>How can I find out what's in the film reference library short of a trip
>to Toronto?

You might want to explore the possibility of Telnet-ing to their library
system.  I don't know about such a small collection, but there are
dozens of libraries that one may access long distance via Telnet.

                                            --Henry David Thoreau

|                                      | Bitnet   :        JBUTLER@UA1VM |
| Jeremy G. Butler - - - - - - - - - - | Internet : [log in to unmask] |
|                                      | GEnie    :           J.BUTLER27 |
| Telecommunication & Film Dept * The University of Alabama * Tuscaloosa |