Name: Mychal Reiff-Shanks
Email: [log in to unmask]
Category: Announcements and Queries
Subject Line: In Media Res – ​​The State of Film Theory: Rhythm Image, Content Warnings, Close Reading, Feminist Archives, Interbeing

This week on In Media Res: (March 13 - 17)

Here is the lineup: http://mediacommons.org/imr

Monday, March 13, 2023 – ​​Steven Shaviro (Wayne State University)  – "A Third Audiovisual Regime: The Rhythm Image.'"

Tuesday, March 14, 2023 – ​​Adrian Martin (Monash University) – "'All the Feels."

Wednesday, March 15, 2023 – Eugenie Brinkema (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) – "How I Have Not Written Certain of My Readings."

Thursday, March 16, 2023 – Maggie Hennefeld (University of Minnesota - Twin Cities) – "Breaking Plates: Feminist Archives, Media Fragments, and Film Theory Now!"

Friday, March 17, 2022 – Victor Fan (King's College London) – "Interbeing."

Theme week was organized by Navid Darvishzadeh (Georgia State University).

To find links for each day's posts and stay up to date on our latest calls for curators, please follow us on Twitter at @MC_IMR.

For more information, please contact In Media Res at [log in to unmask]

Best,

The In Media Res Team

~~~~~

Mychal Reiff-Shanks (they/them)