The Ann Arbor Film Festival is Hiring

NOW HIRING: Deputy Director

Three AAFF Staff and Contract workers at opening night of the 60th AAFF
The Ann Arbor Film Festival is hiring a Deputy Director. The Deputy Director reports to, works closely with, and is responsible for assisting The Executive/Artistic Director of the Ann Arbor Film Festival in all aspects of Festival business including operations and program management, administration and human resources, and stewarding and expanding all fundraising efforts (sponsor, donor, member, etc), while being committed to AAFF’s mission and values.

Do you know someone who might be interested? Forward them this email or direct them to our website!
Read more on our website

Remember to attend AAFF Presents! This month: Looking for Horses by Stefan Pavlović, winner of Best Documentary at the 60th AAFF.

Trailer for Looking for Horses

Watch our interview with Stefan

Buy Tickets
https://twitter.com/AAFilmFest

https://www.facebook.com/AAFilmFest

https://www.instagram.com/aafilmfest/

Vimeo

AAFF Website

Email

Become a Member!

THANK YOU TO OUR FESTIVAL SUPPORTERS!
a2Tech360
Curaleaf
Michigan Arts and Culture Council
The National Endowment for the Arts
U-M Stamps School of Art and Design
U.S. Small Business Administration

Interested in becoming a Sponsor?

The AAFF is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit arts organization.

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]
Ann Arbor Film Festival · P.O. Box 8232 · Ann Arbor, MI 48107 · USA

---- Learn to speak like a film/TV professor! Listen to the ScreenLex podcast: http://screenlex.org