http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 29 April 2022:

Ian and Annie Young, "Better Times Will Come," N/A (Janis Ian)
Sierra Ferrell, "Bells of Every Chapel," Long Time Coming (Rounder)
Steve Poltz, "Conveyer Belt," Stardust and Satellites (Red House)
John Hall, "Still the One," Bring It On Home, Vol. 2 (Legacy)
Wolf & Clover, "Shanagolden," Wolf & Clover (Wolf & Clover)
Amy Speace, "My Father's House," Tucson (Windbone)
Joni Mitchell, "Woodstock," Ladies of the Canyon (2021 remaster) (Reprise)
Los Lobos, "For What It's Worth," Native Sons (New West)
Baldemar Velasquez and Aguila Negra, "De Colores," Classic Labor Songs (Smithsonian-Folkways)
Dan Zanes, feat. Ashley Phillips, "Red Bird," Lead Belly, Baby (Smithsonian Folkways)
Ry Cooder, "Suitcase in My Hand," My Name is Buddy (Nonesuch)
John Sebastian, "Coffee Blues," Bring It On Home, Vol. 1 (Legacy)
Charlie Parr, "Last of the Better Days Ahead," Last of the Better Days Ahead (Smithsonian Folkways)
John Hurlbut and Jorma Kaukonen, "All Along the Watchtower," The River Flows, Vol. 2 (Fur Peace Ranch)
Rhiannon Giddens, "Black as Crow," They're Calling Me Home (Nonesuch)
I'm With Her, "Overland," See You Around (I'm With Her)
Kate MacLeod, "PrairyErth," At Ken Sanders Rare Books (Waterbug)
Gordon Lightfoot, "If You Could Read My Mind," An Introduction to Gordon Lightfoot (Rhino)
Misner and Smith, "Coconut Grove," Headwaters (Misner and Smith)
Eddie Berman, "Time Waits for No Man," Broken English (Nettwerk)
Anna Larson, "Acting Alone," Shifting Sand (Anna Larson)
Tommy Sands, "Ode to Europe," Fair Play to You All (Spring)
Mark O'Connor, "Alabama Jubilee," Markology II (OMAC)
Los Super Seven, "Paloma Guarumera," Canto (Sony)
Lou & Peter Berryman, "Blank Blanker," The Universe: 14 Examples (Cornbelt)
Maggie Roche, "The Married Men," Where Do I Come From (StorySound)
John McCutcheon, "Sins of the Father," Bucket List (AppalSongs)
Scooter Muse, "The Parting Glass," The Road to Kintyre (Scooter Muse)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487