Dear Colleagues and Comrades,

This is a quick reminder that the regular deadline for the 2022 Mimesis
Documentary Festival in Boulder, CO is fast approaching on *April 3rd*.

I also wanted to make you aware of the new *Mission Zero Prize* for
documentaries that address issues around the ecology, environment, and
climate of our planet, which includes a cash award for the winner(s) of up
to $2,500 USD. We have also created new categories for Climate Documentary
in the submission process.

Submit on FilmFreeway: filmfreeway.com/MimesisDocFest
More information: mimesisfestival.org

As always, please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

In solidarity,

Eric Coombs Esmail (h/h/h)
*Director *// Center for Documentary and Ethnographic Media
*Instructor *// Critical Media Practices
College of Media, Communication, and Information
University of Colorado *Boulder*
303-735-6470

https://listserv.ua.edu/archives/screen-l.html