http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 10 December 2021:

Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, "Maui Medley," E Ala E (Big Boy Records)
Joni Mitchell, "That Song about the Midway," Clouds (2021 remaster) (Reprise)
Los Super Seven, "El Pescador," Canto (Sony)
Gillian Welch, "No One Knows My Name," Soul Journey (Acony)
U. Utah Philips, Ani DiFranco, "Joe Hill," Fellow Workers (Righteous Babe)
Brooks Williams, "Home By Dawn," Inland Sailor (Green Linnet/Redbird)
Cordelia's Dad, "Gypsy Davy," Comet (Omnium)
Chaim Tannenbaum, "Ain't No More Cane on the Brazos," Chaim Tannenbaum (StorySound)
Sweet Honey in the Rock, "Georgia Red Clay II," The Women Gather (EarthBeat!)
Shotgun Party, "The Builder," Mean Old Way (Shotgun Party)
The Yardbirds, "White Summer," Little Games (EMI)
Greg Brown, "Why Don't You Just Go Home," Slant 6 Mind (Red House)
Merle Haggard, "Kern River," Kern River (Epic)
Jamie Anderson, "Great Ride," Drive All Night (Tsunami)
Andrew Calhoun, "Eugene," Staring at the Sun (Waterbug)
John Gorka, "Thirstier Wind," Bright Side of Down (Red House)
Joan Baez, "Another World," Whistle Down the Wind (Razor & Tie)
Bruce Cockburn, "Fool on the Hill," Let Us In Americana (Reviver)
Richard Thompson, "Watch Me Go," The Chrono Show (Beeswing)
Pete Seeger, "The Bells of Rhymney," Live in '65 (Appleseed)
Ellen McIlwaine, "Up From the Skies," Honky Tonk Angel (Polydor)
Minute2Minute, "La Bruja," Travelers, Transients, and Tourists (Minute2Minute)
Leo Kottke & Mike Gordon , "From Pizza Towers to Defeat," Clone (Private)
Bela Fleck, "Burn On," Sail Away: The Songs of Randy Newman (Sugar Hill)
Steve Martin & Edie Brickell, "I Have You," So Familiar (Rounder)
Bruce Springsteen, "Silver Palomino," Devils and Dust (Columbia)
Dave Carter, Tracy Grammer, "When I Go," When I Go (Dave Carter and Tracy Grammar)
Laura Nyro, "(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman," Gonna Take a Miracle (Columbia/Legacy)
Erynn Marshall and Carl Jones, "One Fond Adieu," Sweet Memories... Never Leave (DittyVille)
Watchhouse, "Wondrous Love," Watchhouse (Thirty Tigers)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487