I wanted to bring to the attention of members of this listserve the recent, posthumous publication of Thomas Elsaesser's last book, The Mind-Game Film. The volume was edited from Thomas's papers by Seung-hoon Jeong, Dana Polan, and Warren Buckland and was a dream project of Thomas's for many years. We are so pleased that it is now out and that such an important study is now available to fans of Thomas Elsaesser as well as the general scholarly community in cinema and media study. More description of the book (with a 20% off discount) can be found at the Routledge site at:

https://www.routledge.com/The-Mind-Game-Film-Distributed-Agency-Time-Travel-and-Productive-Pathology/Elsaesser/p/book/9780415968126.