Name: Kristina Jespersen

Email: [log in to unmask]

Category: Announcements and Queries

Subject Line: In Media Res – A Generation Since 9/11

This week on In Media Res: A Generation Since 9/11 (9/9-9/13)

Here is the lineup: http://mediacommons.org/imr/

Monday, September 9, 2019 – Andrea M Quenette (Indiana University East) presents: Helping Undergraduate Students Grasp the Power of September 11th

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 – Nathanael J Cloyd (Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University) presents: Placing 9/11 in its Historical Context a Generation Later

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 – James Machado (Millersville University) presents: 9/11 - Information Poor in the Digital Age

Thursday, September 12, 2019 – Monika Raesch (Suffolk University) presents: 9/11 Newspaper coverage

Friday, September 13, 2019 – Rebecca Adelman (University of Maryland Baltimore County) presents: A Picture of Freedom?

Theme week coordinated by Daniel Van Jelgerhuis (Georgia State University)

To find links for each day's posts and stay up to date on our latest calls for curators, please be sure to "like" our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/mediacommons.inmediares/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

You can also follow us on Twitter at @MC_IMR.

For more information, please contact In Media Res at [log in to unmask]

Best,

The In Media Res Team