http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 17 August 2018:

Tom Waits, "The Heart of Saturday Night," The Heart of Saturday Night (Asylum)
Catie Curtis, "The Party's Over," Truth From Lies (Guardian)
Anne Egge, "I"m Goin' Bossa Nova," White Tiger (StorySound)
Leonard Cohen, "Tonight Will be Fine," Songs from a Room (Columbia)
Koerner, Ray & Glover, "Shortnin' Bread," One Foot in the Groove (Tim Kerr Records)
Guy Davis, "Drop Down Mama," Legacy (Red House)
Hot Club of Cowtown, "Tchavolo Swing," Dev'lish Mary (Hightone)
Jefferson Airplane, "Lather," Crown of Creation (RCA)
Greg Brown, "Jacob's Ladder," Honey in the Lion's Head (Trailer)
Bob Dylan, "The Times They Are A-Changin'," Live 1964 (Columbia/ Legacy)
Doc Watson, "Little Sadie," Gerdes Folk City (Sugar Hill)
James Bryan & Carl Jones, "Tales of the Airl'y Days," Two Pictures (Martin)
Kate & Anne McGarrigle, "Matapedia," Matapedia (Hannibal)
Yusuf / Cat Stevens, "See What Love Did to Me," The Laughing Apple (Verve / Decca)
Christine Lavin, "Camping," The Bellevue Years (Philo)
Joni Mitchell, "All I Want," Blue (Reprise)
Steve Einhorn and Kate Power, "Roll On, Columbia, Roll On," Roll Columbia: 26 Northwest Songs (Smithsonian Folkways)
Kepa, Zabaleta & Motriku, "Bizkaian Zehar," Planet Squeezebox (Ellipsis Arts)
Cordelia's Dad, "Gypsy Davy," Comet (Omnium)
The Klezmatics, "Man in a Hat," Jews With Horns (Xenophile)
Jil Chambless & Scooter Muse, "By Way of Sorrow," Passing Tales & Glories (CMC)
Tracy Chapman, "The Promise," New Beginning (Elektra)
Jim and Susie Malcolm, "Hey Donal'," Spring Will Follow On (Beltane)
Gordon Bok, Ann Mayo Muir, Ed Trickett, "Dark Old Waters," A Water Over Stone (Folk-Legacy)
Kris Delmhorst, "Come Home," Songs for a Hurricane (Signature Sounds)
Roger McGuinn, "John Riley," Folk Den, Vol. 2 (Folk Den)
Jonathan Byrd, "The Ballad of Larry," The Waitress (Jonathan Byrd)
Harry Belafonte, "Oh Freedom," Let Freedom Sing (Time Life)
Samuel James, "Runnin' from my Baby's Gun...," Songs Famed for Sorrow and Joy (Northernblues)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487