Dear all,

Jennifer Voss writes on her experience of the Warner Bros. Archive in the latest instalment of the 'A Day at the Archives...' series published in the IAMHIST Blog:

http://iamhist.org/2018/04/day-archives-warner-bros-archive/

[https://i1.wp.com/iamhist.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Voss-3.jpg?fit=300%2C225]<http://iamhist.org/2018/04/day-archives-warner-bros-archive/>

A Day at the Archives… Warner Bros. Archive<http://iamhist.org/2018/04/day-archives-warner-bros-archive/>
iamhist.org
Jennifer Voss, De Montfort University 17 April 2018 In the summer of 2017, I embarked on a 12-day archival research trip to the film libraries and studios in Los Angeles, along with a cohort of PhD students and supervisors from the Cinema and T

Should anyone be interested in contributing to this series, or perhaps writing a more general blog piece on their research for the IAMHIST Blog, then please let me know.

Best wishes,

Llewella