http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 07 July 2017:

Luz Casal, with Jackson Browne, David Lindley and Tino di Geraldo, "These Days," Love Is Strange (Inside)
Uncle Earl, "Take These Chains," She Waits for Night (Rounder)
Eliza Gilkyson, "Bellarosa," Paradise Hotel (Red House)
Bob Dylan, "To Ramona," Bob Dylan Revisited -- The Remasters (Columbia)
Rhiannon Giddens, "Shake Sugaree," Tomorrow Is My Turn (Nonesuch)
Stephan Smith, "Moving Down the Line," Now's the Time (Rounder)
Shawn Colvin, "Say a Little Prayer," Going Driftless (Red House)
Taj Mahal and Keb Mo, "Waiting on the World To Change," TajMo (Concord)
Ruth Moody, "Trouble and Woe," These Wilder Things (Red House)
Kim and Reggie Harris, "Wade in the Water," Steal Away (Appleseed)
Gordon Bok, "Apples in the Basket," Apples in the Basket (Timberhead)
Andrew Calhoun, "The Swimmer," Hope (Waterbug)
Loudon Wainwright, "I'm Not Gonna Cry," Last Man on Earth (Red House)
Maarja Nuut Tallinn, "Siidisulis Linnukene," Folk Alliance Showcase Compilation XX (Folk Alliance)
The Bonzo Dog Band, "I'm the Urban Spaceman," Beast of the Bonzos (United Artists)
Richard Thompson, "Shoot Out the Lights," Acoustic Classics (Beeswing)
Richard Shindell, "You Stay Here," Somewhere Near Patterson (Signature Sounds)
Lou & Peter Berryman, "Blank Blanker," The Universe: 14 Examples (Cornbelt)
Bayou Seco, "Frijole Symphony," Music in the Air (Zerx)
Bruce Springsteen, "Old Dan Tucker," We Shall Overcome (Columbia)
Dave van Ronk, "He Was a Friend of Mine," Inside Dave van Ronk (Fantasy)
Willie Watson, "Mexican Cowboy," Folk Singer, Vol. 1 (Acony)
Sweet Honey in the Rock, "I Was Standing By the Bedside of a Neighbor," Twenty-Five (Ryko)
Linda Thompson, "I Live Not Where I Love," Dreams Fly Away (Ryko/Hannibal)
Pete Seeger, "Old Devil Time," Pete (Earth Music)
Carrie Elkin and Danny Schmidt, "Kiss Me Now," For Keeps (Red House)
Pieta Brown, "I Know a Girl," Shimmer (Red House)
Enoch Kent, "I'm a Workin' Chap," I'm a Workin' Chap (Second Avenue)
Harvey Reid, "Fur Elise," Capo Voodoo (Woodpecker)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487