http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 08 April 2016:

The Wainwright Sisters, "All the Pretty Little Horses," Songs in the Dark (PIAS)
John Gorka, "The Dutchman," So Dark You See (Red House)
Dubl Handi, "C'Mon Buddy," Up Like the Clouds (Dubl Handi)
Bill Morrissey, "Avalon Blues," The Essential Collection (Rounder)
Cathy Fink & Marcy Marxer, "A-E-I-O and U," Scat Like That (Rounder)
Harry Belafonte, "Man Smart (Woman Smarter)," Calypso (RCA Victor)
Jonathan Richman, "You're Crazy for Taking the Bus," Jonathan Goes Country (Rounder)
Steve Martin & Edie Brickell, "I Have You," So Familiar (Rounder)
Greg Brown, "Why Don't You Just Go Home," Slant 6 Mind (Red House)
Richard Thompson, "Down Where the Drunkards Roll," Acoustic Classics (Beeswing)
Jorma Kaukonen, "Bread Line Blues," Blue Country Heart (Columbia)
Bruce Molsky & Big Hoedown, "Rocky Mountain," Bruce Molsky & Big Hoedown (Rounder)
Andrew Calhoun, "The Battle of Harlaw," Telfer's Cows (Waterbug)
Lucy Kaplansky, "I'm Looking Through You," Reunion (Red House)
Kaki King, "Solipsist," Legs to Make Us Longer (Red Ink)
Koerner, Ray & Glover, "Dodger," One Foot in the Groove (Tim Kerr Records)
The Ragpicker String Band, "Honey Babe," Folk Alliance Showcase Compilation XX (Folk Alliance)
Martin Carthy, "I'm Champion at Keeping 'Em Rolling," Joy of Living: A Tribute to Ewan MacColl (Compass)
Gordon Bok, Ann Mayo Muir, Ed Trickett, "Velveteen Love Song," Harbors of Home (Timberhead)
The Weavers, "Tzena, Tzena, Tzena," The Pete Seeger Story (ProperBox)
Pete Seeger, "The Titanic Disaster," The Pete Seeger Story (ProperBox)
Bob Dylan, "When the Ship Comes In," No Direction Home (Columbia)
Will Kimbrough, "A Couple Hundred Miracles," Wings (Daphne)
Diana Jones, "Pony," My Remembrance of You (Newsong)
Leo Kottke & Mike Gordon , "Car Carrier Blues," Clone (Private)
Tim O'Brien, "The Sun Jumped Up This Morning," Chicken and Egg (Howdy Skies)
The Holy Modal Rounders, "Low Down Dog," I Make a Wish for a Potato (Rounder Heritage)
The Dust Busters, "Roving Gambler," Old Man Below (Smithsonian Folkways)
Lucy Wainwright Roche and Suzzy Roche, "Rhythm of the Rain," Mud and Apples (Lucy Wainwright Roche and Suzzy Roche)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487