Hi All,

I am attaching some information about a new film from Women Make Movies that might be of interest to you:

VIOLETTE LEDUC: IN PURSUIT OF LOVE  http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/pages/c894.shtml

IN PURSUIT OF LOVE chronicles the life of the French author and memoirist Violette Leduc. A controversial pioneer, and a contemporary of Sartre, Cocteau and Genet & published by Albert Camus, she was encouraged to write by Simone de Beauvoir whom Leduc was in love with - going on to write her taboo-breaking memoir, La Bâtard (The Bastard) and the lesbian classic Thérèse and Isabelle. Director Esther Hoffenberg uses rare archival footage of Leduc, interviews with friends and scholars, and the author's own words to rediscover the impact of Leduc's work and sketch the controversial woman behind them and one of lesbian literature's giants.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, I am always happy to accept requests for reviewing the film in an appropriate journal.

Thanks for supporting independent women filmmakers!

Best,

Amy Aquilino

Women Make Movies
115 W. 29th Street, Suite 1200LS,
New York, NY  10001
www.wmm.com<http://www.wmm.com/>

WMM Catalog: http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/new_releases.shtml

Special Collections: http://www.wmm.com/filmcatalog/special_collections.shtml

----
Learn to speak like a film/TV professor! Listen to the ScreenLex
podcast:
http://www.screenlex.org