http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 22 August 2014:

Ellen McIlwaine, "Can't Find My Way Home," Honky Tonk Angel (Polydor)
Catie Curtis, "Everybody Was Dancing," Truth From Lies (Guardian)
Joni Mitchell, "This Flight Tonight," Blue (Warner/Reprise)
Annabelle Chvostek, "Wait for It," Resilience (Borealis)
Tom Paxton, "The Worms Come Crawling Underground," Your Shoes, My Shoes (Red House)
The Hot Nut Rivetters, "Leadfoot Larry," Moustache Girl (Small and Nimble)
Flying Jenny, "What'll I Do with the Baby-O," I Ain't Gonna Grieve My Mind Anymore (Whoop It Up!)
The Red Wellies, "The Floating Crowbar / Altan Tune / Steampacket," The Red Wellies (The Red Wellies)
Uncle Earl, "Sugar Babe," She Waits for Night (Rounder)
Brooks Williams, "Shady Grove," Blues and Ballads (Red Guitar Blue Music)
Chris Smither, "Time Stands Still," Time Stands Still (Signature Sounds)
Mary Flower, "Rhythm of the Road," Bridges (Yellow Dog)
Martin Simpson, "Payday," Righteousness and Humidity (Red House)
The Carolina Chocolate Drops, "Little Sadie," Dona Got a Ramblin' Mind (Music Maker)
Greg Brown, "Vivid," Slant 6 Mind (Red House)
Nick Drake, "One of These Things First," Bryter Layter (Island)
Bruce Cockburn, "Pacing the Cage," The Folkscene Collection (Red House)
Genticorum, "Les Culottes de V'Lour," La Bibournoise (Mad River Records)
Marcy Marxer, "Kissing in the Dark," Things Are Coming My Way (Community Music)
Dave Carter & Tracy Grammer, "Celia Says," Joy My Love (Red House)
Virginia Wagner, "Time Can Stand Still," Darkness Visible (Anvil)
Beverly Smith & Carl Jones, "Charming Beauty Bright," Somewhere Over Yonder (Dittyville)
Pete Seeger, "We Shall Overcome," If I Had a Hammer (Smithsonian Folkways)
Gordon Bok, "O Mar," Return to the Land (Folk-Legacy)
Lee Murdock, "Loyal She Stands," Here We'll Stand (Depot Recordings)
Roger McGuinn, w/Odetta, "Sail Away Lady," Treasures From the Folk Den (Appleseed)
Bruce Molsky, "Wild Bill Jones," Lost Boy (Rounder)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487