It is in Barry Grant's anthology. The librarians can also find it in
CAHIERS DU CINEMA: THE 1950s, NEO-REALISM, HOLLYWOOD, NEW WAVE, edited
by Jim Hillier. Cambridge: Harvard University Press, 1985, 248-259.

Dennis Bingham
Professor and Director of Film Studies
Dept. of English Indiana University School of Liberal Arts
IUPUI
501V Cavanaugh Hall
425 University Blvd.
Indianapolis, IN 46202