http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 27 September 2013:

Shawn Colvin, "This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody)," Live (Nonesuch)
Rory Block, "Joliet Bound," When a Woman Gets the Blues (Rounder)
Flying Jenny, "Daniel in the Den of Lions," I Ain't Gonna Grieve My Mind Anymore (Whoop It Up!)
Kate & Anna McGarrigle, "First Born," Dancer With Bruised Knees (Hannibal)
Brave Combo, "Do Something Different," A Night on Earth (Rounder)
Red Horse, "I Am a Child," Red Horse (Red House)
Tom Rush, "The Circle Game," Washington Square Memoirs (Rhino)
Michael Roberts, "!7 Miles," N/A (Michael Roberts)
Donovan, "Wear Your Love Like Heaven," The Essential Donovan (Epic/Legacy)
Will Branch, "Baltimore Fire," Press On (On the Midway)
Dave Carter & Tracy Grammer, "Celia Says," Joy My Love (Red House)
Greg Brown, "Vivid," Slant 6 Mind (Red House)
Seu Jorge, "Suffragette City," The Life Aquatic (Hollywood)
Gordon Bok, Ed Tricket, Ann Mayo Muir, "Marco Polo," Language of the Heart (Timberhead)
The Incredible String Band, "Dust Be Diamonds," Changing Horses (Ryko/Hannibal)
Richard Thompson, "For Shame of Doing Wrong," The Chrono Show (Beeswing)
Evalyn Parry, "Girls," Small Theatres (Borealis)
Hot Soup, "Folderol," Soup Happens (Souper)
Jamie Anderson, "Bad Hair Day," Bad Hair Day (Tsunami)
Pete Seeger, "The Titanic," Headlines and Footnotes (Smithsonian Folkways)
Run Boy Run, "Silver Dagger," So Sang the Whippoorwill (Run Boy Run)
John Hartford, "Lorena," Songs of the Civil War (Columbia)
Andrew Calhoun, "The King," Waterbug Anthology, vol 2 (Waterbug)
Cara Luft, "Portland Town," Darlingford (Blue Case Tunes)
Samuel James, "Miss Noreen," For Rosa, Maeve and Noreen (Northernblues)
Eliza Gilkyson, "Peace Call," Land of Milk and Honey (Red House)
Judy Collins, "Pastures of Plenty," Woody Guthrie at 100 (Legacy)
Woody Guthrie, "Vigilante Man," Hard Travelin' (Smithsonian Folkways)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487