http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 24 May 2013:

Shawn Colvin, "This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody)," Live (Nonesuch)
Ted Hawkins, "I Got What I Wanted," Songs from Venice Beach (Evidence)
Buffy Sainte-Marie, "You're Gonna Need Somebody On Your Bond," Roots of the Blues (Vanguard)
Skip James, "I'm So Glad," Roots of the Blues (Vanguard)
Anne Hills, Cindy Mangsen, "Froggy Went A-Courting," Never Grow Up (Flying Fish)
Louise Taylor, "Call My Name," Velvet Town (Signature Sounds)
John Hartford, "In Tall Buildings," Radio John (BMG)
Kim and Reggie Harris, "Wade in the Water," In the Heat of the Summer (Folk Era)
Deb Talan, "Ashes on Your Eyes," Respond II (Signature Sounds)
Eliades Ochoa, "Ay Papacito," Sublime Illusion (Virgin/Higher Octave World)
Julius Lester, "Walk On, Little Girl," Julius Lester (Vanguard)
Bare Knuckles, "Dark Side of Heaven," Trouble in Your House (Front Porch)
Richard & Mimi Farina, "The Falcon," Pack Up Your Sorrows (Vanguard)
Stella Chiweshe, "Huvhimi," Showcase Compilation VII (Folk Alliance)
Brooks Williams, "We Will Dance Someday," Massachusetts for Folk (WUMB)
Donovan, "To Sing For You," Catch the Wind (Garland)
Dave van Ronk, "Cocaine," Roots of Folk (Vanguard)
Ewan MacColl, Jerry Garcia, David Grisman, "Off To Sea Once More," Grateful Dawg (Acoustic Disc)
Sweet Honey In The Rock, "Ballad of the Sit-Ins," The Women Gather (EarthBeat!)
Gordon Bok, "Sally," Return to the Land (Folk-Legacy)
Shawn Colvin, "The Heart of Saturday Night," Cover Girl (Sony)
Woody Guthrie, "Do-Re-Mi," This Land Is Your Land (Smithsonian Folkways)
John Fahey, "In Christ There Is No East or West," The Legend of Blind Joe Death (Takoma)
Dan Hicks and the Acoustic Warriors, "Hell, I'd Go!," Shootin' Straight (On the Spot)
Michael Fracasso, "Nervous Mind," When I Lived in the Wild (Bohemia Beat)
The Burns Sisters, "Irish Heartbeat," Close to Home (Rounder/Philo)
Greg Brown, "Why Don't You Just Go Home," Slant 6 Mind (Red House)
Mary Black, "I Live Not Where I Love," Speaking With the Angel (Curb)
Rory Block, "Maggie Campbell," Ain't I A Woman (Rounder)
Helsinki Mandoliners, "Kaustinslainen menuetti ja polska," Arctic Paradise 2003 (Arctic CD)
Neil Young, "Down By the River," Live at Massey Hall 1971 (Reprise)
Neil Young, "Tell Me Why," Live at Massey Hall 1971 (Reprise)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487