http://www.AllThingsAcoustic.org

"All Things Acoustic" is a weekly program of folk, singer-songwriter, and world music broadcast at 100,000 watts on Alabama Public Radio (WUAL/WQPR/WAPR/WHIL -- covering Birmingham, Huntsville, Mobile, Montgomery, Muscle Shoals, Selma, Tuscaloosa).  The host is Jeremy Butler.

And now, the tunes we played on 01 February 2013:

Shawn Colvin, "This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody)," Live (Nonesuch)
Louise Taylor, "Katie's Smile," Ruby Shoes (Signature Sounds)
Martin Simpson, "Louisiana 1927," Prodigal Son (Compass)
Andrew Calhoun, "Hello in There," Where Blue Meets Blue (Waterbug)
Shotgun Party, "Mean Old Way," Mean Old Way (Shotgun Party)
The Duhks, "Mountains o' Things," Migrations (Sugar Hill)
Maria de Barros, "Nos Tradicon," Danca Ma Ni (Narada)
The Once, "You're My Best Friend," The Once (Borealis)
Guy Davis, "Midnight Lullaby," Down at the Sea Hotel (Secret Mountain)
Martin Simpson & Jessica Radcliffe, "Turn! Turn! Turn!," Seeds: The Songs of Pete Seeger, Vol. 3 (Appleseed)
Jonathan Edwards, "Four Strong Winds," Rollin' Along (Strictly Country)
Gordon Bok, "Bay of Fundy," North Wind's Clearing (Folk-Legacy)
Joni Mitchell, "The Circle Game," Ladies of the Canyon (Reprise)
Rosalie Sorrels, "Turn Around," What Does It Mean to Love? (Green Linnet)
Roy Book Binder, "She Did You a Favor," Polk City Ramble (Rounder)
Richie Havens, "Follow the Drinking Gourd," Songs of the Civil War (Columbia)
Rory Block, "Terraplane Blues," Gone Woman Blues (Rounder)
Adam Cohen, "Matchbox," Like a Man (Decca)
Richard Thompson, "The Boys of Mutton Street," Front Parlour Ballads (Cooking Vinyl)
Dave Rawlings Machine, "It's Too Easy," A Friend of a Friend (Acony)
Bill Morrissey, "I'm Satisfied," Songs of Mississippi John Hurt (Philo)
Bruce Molsky & Big Hoedown, "Old Paint," Bruce Molsky & Big Hoedown (Rounder)
Cordelia's Dad, "Gypsy Davy," Comet (Omnium)
The Carolina Chocolate Drops, "Cornbread and Butterbeans," Genuine Negro Jig (Nonesuch)
The Fuchsia Band, "Nil na La," I Lar an Aonaigh (The Fuchsia Band)
Claudia Schmidt, "Bend in the River," Bend in the River (Red House)
Shel Silverstein, "Boa Constrictor," The Best of Shel Silverstein (Columbia/Legacy)
Spider John Koerner, "The Days of Forty-Nine," A Nod to Bob 2 (Red House)
Cara Luft, "Wilcox," The Light Fantastic (Black Hen)
Stan Rogers, "Dark Eyed Molly," Turnaround (Borealis)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://www.AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487