Stream ATA online!

A renewed emphasis on the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) has forced us to rework our archive of All Things Acoustic shows. Our new, DMCA-compliant presentation of archived shows features four hours of ATA shows from the previous two weeks, on a continuous, repeating loop.

Try it now!

Give a click below. Or, if that doesn't work, enter the following online address into iTunes, Windows Media Player, or your favorite MP3 player.

http://streams.apr.org/ata.m3u

Let us know if you have problems with our new streaming service.

Yours in acousticity,

Jeremy Butler
Host

P.S. How to connect to our stream in iTunes and Windows Media Player:

iTunes:

1. Copy this address to your clipboard: http://streams.apr.org/ata.m3u

2. Go to iTunes' Advanced menu.

3. Paste the address into the "URL" blank that appears.

4. Click OK!

Windows Media Player:

1. Copy this address to your clipboard: http://streams.apr.org/ata.m3u

2. Press Control-M (that is, hold down the control or CTRL key and press M simultaneously).

3. Paste the address into the "Open URL" blank that appears.

4. Click OK!

--
Jeremy Butler
Host

~-~-~-~-~

You have received this message because you are subscribed to ATA-PLAYLIST, the weekly playlist e-newsletter from the All Things Acoustic radio program at Alabama Public Radio.

and click "Leave ATA-PLAYLIST".