http://www.AllThingsAcoustic.org

"All Things Acoustic" is a weekly program of folk, singer-songwriter, and world music broadcast at 100,000 watts on Alabama Public Radio (WUAL/WQPR/WAPR/WHIL -- covering Birmingham, Huntsville, Mobile, Montgomery, Muscle Shoals, Selma, Tuscaloosa).  The host is Jeremy Butler.

And now, the tunes we played on 24 August 2012:

Pete Seeger, "Banks of Marble," If I Had Hammer (Smithsonian Folkways)
Jonathan Richman, "Time Has Been Going By So Fast," Because Her Beauty Is Raw and Wild (Vapor)
Joan Baez, "Don't Think Twice, It's Alright," Ring Them Bells (Guardian)
Paul Simon and Ladysmith Black Mambazo, "Homeless," Graceland (Legacy)
Bare Knuckles, "Check Your Wings," Trouble in Your House (Front Porch)
Kate Campbell, "Crazy in Alabama," Two Nights in Texas (Large River)
Rachel Ries, "And for This," For You Only (Waterbug)
The Atomic Duo, "Keychain," Broadsides (The Atomic Duo)
The Dust Busters, "The Honest Farmer," Old Man Below (Smithsonian Folkways)
Punch Brothers, "Rye Whiskey," Antifogmatic (Nonesuch)
Richard Shindell, "Waist Deep in the Big Muddy," Vuelta (Koch)
Ketama, Toumani Diabate, Jose Soto, "Pozo del Deseo," Songhai 2 (Ryko/Hannibal)
Bua, "My Parents Reared Me Tenderly," Down the Green Fields (Bua)
Archie Fisher, "Every Man's Heart," Windward Away (Red House)
Greg Brown, "Lullaby," Covenant (Red House)
Joni Mitchell, "A Case of You," Blue (Reprise)
Sam Pacetti & Gabriel Valla, "Lark in the Morning," Union (Waterbug)
Tom Paxton, "My Ramblin' Boy," Live from Mountain Stage (Blue Plate)
Geoff Muldaur, "K. C. Moan," Password (HighTone)
Fourtold, "Aramalee," Fourtold (Appleseed)
Cosy Sheridan, "Oren's Song," Anthymn (Folk Era/Wind River)
Gordon Bok, Ann Mayo Muir, Ed Trickett, "Past Caring," And So Will We Yet (Folk-Legacy)
Tim Harrison, "Song of Thanksgiving," Wheatfield with Crows (Second Avenue)
Annie Gallup, "My War," Weather (Waterbug)
Stan Rogers, "Barrett's Privateers," Fogarty's Cove (Borealis)
Danny Schmidt, "Man of Many Moons," Man of Many Moons (Red House)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://www.AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487