This week’s In Media Res theme focus is Parks and Recreation (June 4-8).

Here's the line-up:
http://mediacommons.futureofthebook.org/imr/

Monday, June 4, 2012 - Christine Becker (University of Notre Dame) presents: “Yes we can, even though we say Knope”

Tuesday, June 5, 2012 - Faye Woods (University of Reading) presents: Leslie Knope - My Feminist Heroine

Wednesday, June 6, 2012 - David J. Loehr (2amt and Riverrun Theatre Company) presents: Ron Swanson: Working (Or Not) From the Inside

Thursday, June 7, 2012 - Amanda Ann Klein (East Carolina University) presents: Why We Hate Jerry Gergich

Friday, June 8, 2012 - Lindsay Giggey (University of California, Los Angeles) presents: Mr. Seaborn Goes to Pawnee

Theme week organized by Alisa Perren (Georgia State University).

To receive links for each day’s posts and stay up to date on our latest calls for curators, please be sure “like” our newly launched Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/mediacommons.inmediares

You can also follow us on Twitter at @MC_IMR

For more information, please contact In Media Res at [log in to unmask] or email the Coordinating Editor, Alisa Perren, at [log in to unmask]

Best,
The In Media Res Team

http://www.ScreenSite.org