This week’s In Media Res theme is The Good Wife (October 10-14).

Here's the line-up:
http://mediacommons.futureofthebook.org/imr/

Monday October 10, 2011 – Noel Kirkpatrick (Georgia State University) presents: The Good Show? Broadcast, Cable, Quality, and The Good Wife

Tuesday October 11, 2011 –  Suzanne Leonard (Simmons College) presents: Hillary Clinton, The Good Wife, and "Weinergate"

Wednesday October 12, 2011 –  Aviva Dove-Viebahn (University of Northern Colorado) presents: Between The Personal and The Political: The Lawyer, Her Boss and Their Investigator

Thursday October 13, 2011 – Melanie Kohnen (Georgia Tech) presents: The Queerness of Kalinda Sharma

Friday October 14, 2011 – Kelli Marshall (Independent Scholar) presents: Sex and Screwball Comedy in The Good Wife

Theme week organized by Charlotte Howell (Georgia State University).

To receive links for each day’s posts and see our latest calls for curators, please be sure “like” our newly launched Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/mediacommons.inmediares

You can also follow us on Twitter at @MC_IMR

For more information, please contact In Media Res at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or email the Coordinating Editor, Alisa Perren, at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Best,
The In Media Res Team

----
Learn to speak like a film/TV professor! Listen to the ScreenLex
podcast:
http://www.screenlex.org