From: Brian Locke <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 5:24 PM
Subject: Query: racial and ethnic autobiography
To: Film and TV Studies Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>

Hello Film and TV Studies Discussion List Members,
I'm scheduled to teach a class on racial and ethnic autobiography for the
upcoming summer term. It's a topic I'm not at all familiar with, but I think
it could be a lot of fun. I'm wondering if the list could offer me
suggestions for autobiographical films and documentaries.
Thanks very much and my apologies for cross-postings,
Brian Locke
Ethnic Studies
University of Colorado, Boulder