Hello all,

I was recently asked to compile interviews for a collection. In my initial
gathering, I've been sticking to traditional print sources. I am noticing,
however, that when the interview subject has gained fame in the age of new
media, many interviews are broadcast and archived only on new media
platforms. My question is this: Are you aware of software and/or techniques
that transcribe dialogue from long-form interviews in digital formats? I'm
fully prepared to "listen-pause-write," but I would also entertain a more
modern (read: easier) option. :)

Thanks for any help. Best,

Harper Cossar, PhD
Adjunct Professor of Film