Coming in January: The Bama Art House Film Series

Starting in January 2010, the Bama Art House will bring a diverse and unique lineup of foreign and independent film that you won’t find anywhere else in the area - not at the Cobb, not in Birmingham, not in Mobile, not in Huntsville. We’re hoping to transform our historic Bama Theater into a film lovers paradise for one night, every week.

The inaugural six-film lineup begins January 19, 2010. Help us make this a regular, weekly occurrence! Join the group on Bama Art House on Blogger or Facebook, and invite your friends to join too. If the series is a success, you can expect to see it become a regular series at the Bama... hosted by Tuscaloosa's very own Arts Council.

You can also show your support for the series by purchasing a low-priced six-film subscription... The form and instructions for signing up will be are available soon

Bama Art House series....Film Lineup just announced!!

    MOON - January 19
    http://bamaarthouse.blogspot.com/2009/12/moon-january-19th-8pm.html

    BRIGHT STAR - January 26
    http://bamaarthouse.blogspot.com/2009/12/bright-star-january-26-8pm.html