Dear Colleagues,

I have a graduate student (on a taught film masters programme) who would
like to write his dissertation on the short film. Based in the UK he's
interested in both funding and distribution and the short film as an art
form in its own right. If anyone could recommend reading, critical
writing/commentary etc specifically on short films I'd welcome your
comments, reading recommendations etc.

Best wishes

Melanie Bell

Dr Melanie Bell
Lecturer in Film
School of English Literature, Language and Linguistics
University of Newcastle upon Tyne
NE1 7RU