---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 7:39 PM
Subject: GHAJINI

 This for all you Aamir Khan Fans! We have managed to get Ghajini
For Monday Jan.12 at the Cobb Theatre here in Tuscaloosa!
It was not easy but we will be screening it for sure.
Dibya
(205)792-5476

-- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghajini_(2008_film) --

Ghajini (Hindi: ग़ज़नी) is a 2008 Bollywood film directed by A. R.
Murugadoss and produced under the Geetha Arts banner by Allu Aravind. The
film was a remake of its Tamil film, Ghajini, which was also directed by
Muragados. It stars Aamir Khan and bollywood débutant Asin Thottumkal. Jiah
Khan, Pradeep Rawat and Riyaz Khan are essaying supporting roles.

The film is a romantic action thriller that explores the life of a rich
businessman who suffers from anterograde amnesia following a violent
encounter. With the aid of Polaroid Instant camera images and permanent
tattoos on his torso, the businessman tries to avenge the murder of his
vivacious model girlfriend, Kalpana, who was killed shortly before he was
also attacked leading to his diagnosis of amnesia.the irony is that kalpana
does not know that sachin is sanjay himself.The character of Aamir Khan will
also feature in a 3-D game titled Ghajini:the game,which is based on the
same movie. The film is said to have been 'inspired' by the 2000 Hollywood
movie Memento directed by Christopher Nolan.