*Slum Dog Millionaire* is coming to the Hollywood 16 theaters!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 6:56 PM
Subject: Upcoming Movies

 Dear Moviegoers
I know many of you wanted to see GHAJINI but we are unable to bring it the
distributor felt it was to expensive especially since it was released 10
days ago
you see we can't have the theatre during the Christmas Holidays due to much
Volume
the Theatre has of it own so we probably will not be able to make the The
cost of the
theatre let alone the movie because so many people would have already seen
it by now
again we are sorry!
The Cobb Theatre is bringing SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE because we have requested
it
it will begin Jan.23 and continue as long as there is an audience the first
weekend.
We have also requested Chawdani Chowk to China from the theatre since Warner
Bros.
is releasing it and we can't get the rights for that one, I will keep you
informed!
As far as movie club we have two movies coming in Feb. Delhi 6 and Billoo
Barbar.
sorry for the inconvience!
Dibya

----
If you no longer wish to receive announcements from Film-Alert,
please fill in this form:

http://bama.ua.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=film-alert&A=1

and click "Leave FILM-ALERT".