Greetings,

We want to let you know that the new issue of Flow: A Critical Forum on
Television and Media Culture is available at http://flowtv.org.

This issue features columns from Ethan Thompson, Joshua Green, John Cline, Dana
C. Gravesen, and Evan Elkins .

This issue's columns in brief:

"iWant My TweenTV: iCarly, Sitcom 2.0" by Ethan Thompson
(http://flowtv.org/?p=1597):
An examination of iCarly’s convergence comedy.

"MisUnderstanding YouTube" by Joshua Green (http://flowtv.org/?p=1591):
A look at YouTube’s issues with copyright infringement.

"Bazin’s Action Hero?" by John Cline (http://flowtv.org/?p=1587):
A discussion of Rambo (2008) and the possibility of a “post-realist” cinema.

"Don’t Drop the Soap Opera: Decoding Queer Visibility on As the World Turns" by
Dana C. Gravesen (http://flowtv.org/?p=1507):
A critical look at the politics of queer representation on daytime television.

"Great Job?: Tim and Eric’s Comedy of Failure" by Evan Elkins
(http://flowtv.org/?p=1601):
A look at the bizarre comedy of Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!

We look forward to your visit and encourage your comments.

Best wishes,

Flow Editorial Staff