Hi,

Is it appropriate to post a notice for an apartment available in
Manhattan this summer?

I'm a PhD candidate in Cinema Studies at NYU and will be out of the
City from mid-June to mid-Aug.  I thought some film scholar out there
might be looking for a place to rent in the City during some of this
time to conduct research, etc.

Thanks for letting me know if you accept such listings and I will
send full info for a posting if so.

If not, any advice on where to post such a notice?

all best,
Michael Bowen
NYC