I recently viewed David Butler's astonishing _Sunnyside Up_ and was
wondering if anything substantial had been written about his work.

I looked over the list of films he directed, and they were mostly films
I had heard of but never bothered to see.  Is _Sunnyside Up_ an anomaly
that someone else, such as the cinematographer, is likely responsible
for, or do his other films display the same sort of visual sense?

Scott Andrew Hutchins

http://web.archive.org/web/20050304105837/mywebpages.comcast.net/scottandrewh/
[archive site; not currently active]
http://www.myspace.com/4637382
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Scottandrewhutchins
http://akas.imdb.com/name/nm0003149/

"The progress of a love-story is tedious to all those who are not
concerned, and I leave such themes to the hack novel-writers, and the
young boarding-school misses for whom they write."--William Makepeace
Thackeray, _Barry Lyndon_.