Well, "Collateral Damage" was controversial, but I'm not sure if it was
delayed.  "Zoolander" had some kind of Twin Towers shot that was removed, as
did an Edward Burns movie that I forget now-- but again, I don't know if
these issues delayed their release.  And then there was the famous
"Spider-Man" (2002) ad campaign featuring the title character on the Twin
Towers that had to be scrapped.

There should be some good stories out there about the delicate marketing
atmosphere after 9/11...

Tim

Dr. Timothy Shary
Associate Professor of Screen Studies