I am slated to teach Introduction to Film and Film History courses next year.  I
want to use the Bordwell and Thompson book, Film Art, for the first course and the B&T book,
Film History, for the second.  However, these books seem so comprehensive that I am concerned
about how to use class time in a way that will not seem redundant to the students.

I would appreciate any suggestions as to effective and interesting ways to
approach teaching Intro to Film and Film History courses using these texts.

http://www.ScreenSite.org