This is to remind people that the National Association for Humanities
Education (NAHE) will hold its biennial conference in San Francisco in
just one month.  This conference addresses a wide range of topics in
interdisciplinary humanities.  Marjorie Perloff and Robert Scholes will
be keynote speakers, and John Bassett, President of Clark University,
will also be a featured speaker.  For details, including a conference
schedule and registration information, see
http://www.nahe.org/nahe_past_conference_files/2007_San_Francisco/nahe_c
onference.htm.    Please forward this announcement to any colleagues
with interest in the interdisciplinary humanities.  Thanks.

Don Larsson

"Nothing is ever the same as they said it was.  It's what I've never
seen before that I recognize."  --Diane Arbus

Donald F. Larsson
Department of English
Armstrong Hall 230
Minnesota State University