Yes, Jonathan B. Turell is the son of Saul J. Turell. Here is Saul's brief bio
from the All Movie Guide:

Saul J. Turell succeeded at enough different aspects of the movie business for
any three careers: as a distributor and producer of documentary films, a
pioneer in the field of cable television, a distributor of classic feature
films from the 1920s through the 1960s, and as an Oscar-winning filmmaker.
Turell was a key figure in facilitating the revival of interest in classic
cinema during the 1960s, 1970s, and 1980s.

Some time in the early 1970s, I believe, Saul Turell and William Becker
purchased Janus Films, the famous distributor founded in the 1950s by Bryant
Haliday and Cyrus Harvey, Jr. that was responsible for introducing American
audiences to Fellini, Bergman, Kurosawa, and the like in the 1950s and 1960s
and whose library now forms the foundation of The Criterion Collection. Turell
and Becker's sons, Jonathan Turell and Peter Becker, are now CEO and president
of the Criterion Collection, respectively.

http://www.ScreenSite.org