 On 21 Nov 2004 at 11:28, Han van den Bogaerde wrote about:
 Re: Multiple Identities

> On 21 Nov 2004 at 10:16, Jeff Deacon wrote about
> "Multiple Identities":
>
> > Am I correct in believing that the only way to handle multiple
> > identities in PM DOS is to create multiple users? If so, has anyone
> > any thoughts on this conundrum ...
>
> I think you are right in the good old 3.50 or 3.50a dos versions.... But but but you
> are using the 4.21c windows version, which has much more options to deal with
> this.

Yes I am aware that my using 4.21c (or later, when it becomes
available) gives me lots of opportunities to manage the situation
much more easily.  In fact, I already make extensive use of the
facility in 4.21 for one user to have many identities.

However, for (almost) the fun of it, I have set myself the challenge
of delivering all my current uses of a PC using a DOS platform. Of
course Pegasus Mail for DOS is my first choice of email program.  And
if anyone has any information it will be very welcome.

Perhaps we have become so addicted to Windoze that we have forgotten
about the alternatives.  On the other hand, who has any results with
PM Win working with Wine?