Don't know if this is too obtuse for you, but Kenneth Westhues' *Eliminating
Professors:  A Guide to the Dismissal Process* (Mellen, 1998) has an
appendix that lists several films that treat the mobbing and bullying of
academics within their narratives.  An excellent and illuminating book...

--
Dr Laurie Stras
Music, School of Humanities

tel:  +44 (0)23 8059 3425
fax:  +44 (0)23 8059 3197
http://www.soton.ac.uk/~lastras

Musica Secreta are on Linn Records www.linnrecords.com
"Were Botticelli's Primavera to burst into song, she would probably sound
like this." - Independent on Sunday