Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that the third issue of Flow: A critical forum
on television and media culture came out on Friday, November 5th. This issue
features columns by Doug Kellner, Mary Beth Haralovich, Heather Hendershot,
Tom
Streeter and Mimi White along with a guest column by Horace Newcomb.

In addition to our regular columnists and guest columns, Flow is also
committed
to publishing timely one-time columns, such as the one submitted by Melissa
Crawley for this issue. Please visit our Calls page to see our latest
suggested
column topics or contact our features editor, Hollis Griffin
([log in to unmask]), with any questions or suggestions for one-time
columns.

Please feel free to visit the journal at http://www.flowtv.org to read these
columns and contribute responses to them.

We are also currently seeking TV-related syllabi and bibliographic materials
add to our shared resources and would greatly welcome your contributions.
Please follow instructions on our tools page about submitting.

Best,

Avi Santo & Christopher Lucas
Coordinating Editors
Flow